Your new DragonFly is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for one year from the date of purchase, subject to the limitations and conditions contained in this warranty. This warranty covers the cost of both labor and materials on any repair deemed necessary by our service department. Your proof of purchase or a copy of your sales receipt must accompany all requests for warranty coverage.
If at any time your DragonFly malfunctions as a result of faulty materials or workmanship, we will repair the defect(s) or replace the unit as deemed appropriate at our sole discretion. AudioQuest reserves the right to use materials regularly utilized at the time of repair in the event that original materials are no longer available. If replacement of your DragonFly is deemed appropriate by our service department, we will replace it with one of the same or most similar style, of a value not in excess of the original purchase price of your product.
Please register at https://www.audioquest.nl/dragonfly-series-registration/.
When a software update is available, AudioQuest will send an email, so that you can be sure your product has the latest features.
Limitations and Conditions
This warranty is subject to the following limitations and conditions:
A) The unit will not be covered under the warranty if:
1. It has been altered or modified in any way.
2. It has been damaged due to misuse, negligence, accident or improper operation.
3. It has been subjected to water damage, or extremes of humidity or temperature.
4. It has been purchased from an unauthorized dealer, or unauthorized repair or service has been performed.
B) For repairs and returns:
1. A request for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number must be made in writing or via phone to AudioQuest.
2. A return address and phone number must be included.
3. Returned product must be accompanied by the RMA number, a written description of the defect or issue, and a photocopy of the original purchase receipt.
4. Customer is responsible for paying shipping charges to AudioQuest.
5. If the product is found to be out of warranty, as a condition found in A) above, the customer will be given the option to pay for the repairs or replacement, or to have the unit returned to them.
C) Limited to original purchaser
1. This Warranty is for the sole benefit of the original purchaser of the DragonFly and shall not be transferred to a subsequent purchaser of the product.
Warrantor and Contact
Inquiries regarding the Limited Warranty, or a request for an RMA may be sent to the following address:
Attn: Customer Service
2621 White Rd
Irvine, CA 92614
Phone: (949) 585-0111
Attn: Customer Service
Hoge Bergen 10
4704 RH Roosendaal
Phone: +31 165 54 1404
Warranty Outside the USA, Netherlands, Germany or the UK
AudioQuest has authorized distributors in many countries of the world. In each country, the authorized distributor or dealer thereof has accepted the responsibility for warranty of products sold in their respective countries. Warranty service should normally be obtained from the authorized distributor or dealer from whom you purchased your product. In the unlikely event of service required beyond the capability of the distributor, AudioQuest will fulfill the conditions of the warranty. Such product must be returned at the owner’s expense to AudioQuest, together with a photocopy of the bill of sale for that product, a detailed description of the problem, and any information necessary for return shipment.
AudioQuest makes no other express warranty of any kind whatsoever. All implied warranties, including warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, exceeding the specific provisions of this warranty are hereby disclaimed and excluded from this warranty.
No representative or other person is authorized to assume for AudioQuest any liability except as stated in this warranty.